D7-3-1 Block D7, Pusat Perdagangan Dana 1,
Jalan PJU 1A/46, PJU 1A, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Foster the development of the cell therapy industry, and recognition of its participants' specific body of knowledge and distinctive fields of professional responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance the reputation of the industry and its contribution to public health, and to work with the Government and other relevant authorities on such matters
- Take concerted action as an industry association in matters affecting the cell therapy industry and its members and to make representations to Government on the effect of legislation or regulations that Government may introduce from time to time
- Promote a closer relationship and an improved understanding among industry participants and individual scientists, researchers, health professionals, regulatory authorities and international organizations.
- Drive the commercialization of cell therapy products and advance patient access to proven therapies
- Foster the development of training and continuing education programmes for professionals working in the industry.
- Strengthen the capacity for scientifically sound and ethically proper research on and commercial application of cell therapies
- Undertake research and collect information relating to the industry as may be of service and interest to members
- Disseminate information on developments in cell therapies to the Public, Health Professionals and Regulatory authority
- Take any lawful action incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objective of the Association