3rd September 2016 MINI SCIENTIFIC MEETING
FORGING AHEAD WITH MSC ADULT BONE MARROW STEM CELLS - JOINTLY ORGANIZED BY MALAYSIA ASSOCIATION FOR CELL THERAPY (MACT) & CELLS POWER LTD JAPAN
Date: 3rd September 2016.
Venue: Conference hall – TERATAI, Hilton PJ Hotel, No 2 Jalan Barat I 46200 Petaling Jaya SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN, Malaysia
REGISTRATION FEE: Free
1. Alexei GLADKOV, ( Tokyo, Japan), President of Cells Power Japan, " Cells Power Japan strategy in SEA: Combination of fundamental science research and high quality bio-production with growing markets opportunity".
2. Vladimir Baklaushev, ( Moscow , Russian Federation), MD, PhD, DSc (med);Chief Scientific Officer, Federal Research and Clinical Center, FMBA of Russia, " History and future of BN-MSC medical applications. Bone Marrow MSC as one of most perspective tools for Innovative Healthcare development"
3. Tetsuya Fujimori, ( Tokyo, Japan), MD, Director of Ortho Clinic Ginza " New Japanese Law for Regenerative and Cellular Medicine".
4. Suthee Rujiwanitkul, ( Bangkok, Thailand), Md., Professor, Medical Director of Cells Power Thailand, " Case study report of BM-MSC clinical trial in Thailand "
5. Miliaev Ihor, ( Hanoi, Vietnam), MD, Medical Division of Cells Power Vietnam, " Case study report of BM-MSC pilot treatments in Vietnam"
0900 – 1000 – MACT EXCO Meeting
1000 - 1030 - Registration and coffee break
1030 - 1045 – Opening address from MACT President
1045 – 1300 - Session I for Doctors, Invited Guests and MACT Members
1400 - 1530 - Session II for all (visitors and doctors)
1530 - 1600 - coffee break
1600 - 1730 – Session III for all (visitors and doctors)
1800 - 2000 – Session IV for Japanese
Visitors could join to any session, registration opened till 4pm
All attendees must register prior to attending the Scientific Meeting. Visit www.mact.org.my for the Online Registration Form Seating is limited, and preference will be given to those who registered in advance online. REGISTER BEFORE 26th AUGUST 2016
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need additional information regarding the scientific meeting, please contact MACT Secretariat, via email at email@example.com or by telephone at 03- 78426322. Please note that this program is TENTATIVE and subject to change without notice.
Terms and conditions:
Note: Subject to capacity, registration may close prior to the scientific meeting. Please register early. All notes and handout are not provided. Please REGISTER before 26th August 2016. There will be no Certificate of Attendance. MACT reserves the right to cancel at our discretion. MACT expressly forbids the right to reproduce any part of our workshop / meetings in any form (e.g. on the internet, DVDs, photographs etc). Anyone suspected of filming or photographing the session for any purpose of publication, without the written permission of the MACT, may be asked to leave the session. Participants bringing along valuables and personal property do so at their own risk and are responsible for their safety. MACT cannot be held liable for loss or damage to personal items. All travel and accommodation arrangements are the responsibility of participant